- Take a A5 piece of Coconut White Card and mist over both sides.
Lightly tap the Pixie Burst Purple Orchid on one side of the card. Add more Pixie Burst or water if needed, making sure the card is mostly covered and leave it to dry.
- Take the Noble Stitched Rectangles and using the die that is approx. 12.5cm x 15.5cm cut from a piece of Coconut White card.
- Place your Creative Expressions Paper Cuts Cut & Lift Passionate Peonies Craft Die slightly to the right side of the Stitched Rectangle panel you have just created and cut it using your die cutting machine.
- Put the panel you created face down onto a score board and score every 0.5cm from the wider empty edge of the panel up to where the Paper Cuts design starts. This should give you room for approx. 5 score lines - Lift the cut-out elements of the die, shaping them so they are slightly shaped and give more 3D dimension to the card. We used a mixture of bone folders and other tools (the end of a paint brush for instance) to help shape the small more delicate areas. - Now you’ve shaped the leaves/petals it’s easy to slide a piece of scrap paper under them so you can paint the pieces without fear of getting the Purple Orchid & Green Jasper Pixie Bursts on the background. Tap out a small amount of each of your Pixie Bursts into a palette and mix with water to create a purple & green paint, with these, paint the petals and leaves of the Paper Cuts Peonies design
- Once the Pixie Bursts are dry, take your Aurora Twinkles and squeeze a small amount out onto your palette, paint with this over the top of the petals. Mix in a small amount of water if you find the Twinkles too thick to paint with. - Take the Pixie Burst Purple Orchid sheet that we created in step one and die-cut it with the same rectangle die we used for the Paper Cuts panel. If the sheet doesn’t feel completely dry, use a heat gun to speed up the drying process. - Use 3mm foam tape to adhere Paper Cuts panel on top of the Purple Orchid panel. - Adhere this to a Gold Mirror panel - 13.5cm x 16.5cm - Attach the Gold Mirror panel onto a card blank - Card Blank - 14.5cm x 17.5cm
- Die cut a selection of butterflies from the Confetti Butterflies Die
& the Butterflies Set
and add these onto your panel as a finishing touch.
- Add a few pearls or gems to finish off. I hope you enjoy this project and please do share with us your inspired by creations on the group - Create With Craftmania and Jamie Rodgers | Facebook Jamie x
Craftmania Shopping List -
Tools & Accessories-